Things You Can Do!
The ARISE movement cannot fully succeed without parents and families. Are you a parent or caregiver of an Alaska Native/American Indian child in the Anchorage School District? Contact Jonathan Larson, ARISE community engagement manager – email@example.com or call (907) 793-3603.
- Like us on Facebook
- Find out about joining community engagement groups by contacting Jonathan Larson
- Join a strategic action team
- Contribute your time to the data or communications work groups
- Ask your employer to join the ARISE leadership council
- Download the report and talk with your students about this data. What are you and they willing to do to help ARISE reach its goals?
- Donate to ARISE
- Sign up for email updates
Alaska Native student success is vital to Anchorage’s success and will benefit everyone in our community — making this a better, stronger, and even more vibrant city. What we learn by helping Alaska Native students succeed will inform efforts to support all students’ success.
c/o Cook Inlet Tribal Council
3600 San Jeronimo Drive
Anchorage, Alaska 99508